Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nurse Patient Role Play at Phone a Mommy


I adore Nurse Patient Role Plays. It has been a fetish of mine since I use to play Doctor with some of my family members growing up. Use to I would be the patient, then as I have gotten older I have taken the lead and become the more Dominant figure. As the Head Nurse I know just how to care for you better than any Dr. could I assure you! Did I fail to mention My Father was a real physician?

I have learned so many things from him over the years so you can relax and have comfort knowing you are in good hands! Nurse Betty will set you at ease while in my examining room even when I have to give you a shot or two or while probing and examining your body. I am very good at manipulating my subjects to offer over their specimens whether it be from me personally or one of my aspiring assistants Tommy and Jill; you will find them willing to assist us in any way I need them too. Starting the New Year off right is very important so be sure to call your very own Nurse Betty over at Phone a Mommy for an over due Nurse Patient Role Play!

Nurse Betty
1 888 430 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment